“… Without a doubt, an extraordinary person, who gave more to his society than what he received from it. A good man, a fighter and above all, a righteous man, who know how to make tolerance one of his greatest virtues. An example of citizenship…”
It is with these words that in his column in the local newspaper “Escaparate”, Vicente García Pascual remembers Bernardo Guillém Verdú: founder of Grupo Inden, after his passing away this last August.
Several media in the province have also paid tribute to the founder of Grupo Inden, by writing about his life and what he fought for.
Bernardo Guillém Verdú passed away last August 18th, 2020 at the age of 91 years, but he left a precious legacy for his family and for the people of IBI. A business man, historian, musician, father and husband; Bernardo was a dreamer who created a small company that now exports its product to all over the world. A family man, very close to his own and passionate about Ibi: its history and roots.
His passing left great sorrow among his family and the entire team at Plasticos Inden and Inden Pharma
Rest in peace, father, friend and teacher.
- Inden says goodbye to its founder, Bernardo Guillém, a business man who never gave up. (Economía 3)
- News, tribune and obituary to Bernardo Guillem Verdú in the magazine Escaparate.
- Interview with Bernardo Guillém at IBIAE
- Obituary to Bernardo Guillém by the City Counsel of IBI (Facebook)
- At the age of 91, writer and researcher Bernardo Guillém Verdú passes away