Quality and enviroment policy
QUALITY POLICY AND PRODUCT SAFETY
SCOPE: MANUFACTURE AND DISTRIBUTION OF FOOD PACKAGING OUT OF PET AND CANDLE CONTAINERS
The Management at Plásticos INDEN, S.L., is committed to a product quality and safety management system aimed at customer satisfaction, in accordance with the BRC standard. To accomplish this, it has defined the Quality Policy described below in order to guide the company’s actions and decisions regarding food quality and safety.
General principles defined by the company:
- To develop and maintain an updated Quality Management and Product Safety System, which allows us to continuously improve and to achieve the highest quality of our products and services.
- To guarantee that our products are in total compliance with the client´s requirements and the applicable standard.
- To continuously improve our processes for better efficiency and effectiveness.
- To direct all actions to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- To consider our suppliers and contractors as coworkers, seeking always the mutual benefit and putting all efforts to pass on to the client quality and product safety improvements and so establish; if possible, long-term relationships.
- To promote and enhance formation and training of our personnel, both to work effectively in compliance with internal and external quality and safety requirements and to create a spirit of personal satisfaction for a job well done.
- To promote the participation of all employees in the development of the product safety and quality management system.
- To provide the necessary means and resources to guarantee the product quality and the accomplishment of the goals set by the company.
The manager, wishes to communicate the transcendence of a proper understanding, enforcement and update, after a periodic revision, of this policy at all levels and functions of the organization; and is committed to provide the necessary resources for its proper development and enforcement. He relies on the Quality Manager to ensure that the necessary processes for the management system are established, enforced and maintained; to be informed of the performance of the quality management and product safety system and of the need for improvement and to thus make sure that awareness of the clients requirements are promoted at all levels of the organization.